F.A.Q.: Frequent Asked questions
Which are the available payment methods? Is payment always safe?
- Payment method occurs through bank transfer, informations will be sent after purchasing intent.
- Payments occur through two totally trusted credit institutions.
How long for the item to be available?
What are the delivery time and the shipping times?
- If in the description of the item you see “immediately available” this means that the watch is in our shop and can be shipped in a very few time. Otherwise we can order it and it will be available in 25/30 days.
Shipping costs vary from the watch’s price and destination:
- For an available watch 48 hours from bank transfer receipt.
- For a watch to order the delay is about 25-30 days from the payment of a 20% in advance.
Up to 10.000,00 euro Insurance charged to Paradiso Luxury
- Delivery in Italy: € 35,00
- Delivery in EC countries: € 70,00
- Delivery outside EC boudaries: € 120,00
Which shipping company delivers the items?
- Above 10.000,00 euro 2% insurance fees will apply.
Can I track the shipping?
- All watches are shipped through DHL insured delivery
- Of course, we will provide a tracking number through emai as soon as we dispatch the item.
Which kind of warranty will I have on my watch?
- On a new watch there’s a 2 year warranty provided from the mother company
- On a pre-owned watch we will provide a warranty with the same value as the mother company’s.
What if I want to return my order? Who pays for returning charges?
How long to get my payment back?
- The customer pays the charges
- As soon as we get the watch back we will return the bank transfer/li>
What if the watch has mechanical issues?
L’orologio ha tutte le parti originali?
- If it’s an automatic movement watch please be sure to have read all the informations on the manual and to have used it correctly.
Is the box genuine?
- Paradiso Luxury garantisce sempre l’originalità dei pezzi che mette in vendita.
- In caso di problemi è possibile richiedere una perizia per accertarne la validità.
- On new watches we always will give you the original box.
- On pre-owned watches if the watch doesn’t have the box we will write it in the description.
If it’s a pre-owned watch:
Is the watch in guaranteed sales condition?
How long does it take to have a watch repaired?
- A pre-owned watch is always inspected in our workshop prior to be put on sale.
- Paradiso Luxury offer a 2 year warranty on any pre-owned watch.
It depends on the damage evaluation:
- if the damage can be repaired in our workshop we will strive to return it within 14 days.
- if the damage is serious and needs to be repaired by the mother-house it will need about 40 days (usually 60) to be returned.